Our COVID-19 Response: July 2021
We are continuing to operate all our programs as scheduled, and are monitoring the current situation and any government directives.
Please remember to check in with QR codes upon entering our facilities, or via a a manual check in sheet.
Changes to specific programs outlined below. If your activity is not mentioned, you may continue as normal but please be extra vigilant and adhere to instructions given by our COVID Marshal on duty.
Gymnastics @ Windsor Gardens
- Temporarily suspending our wristband check-in procedure.
- Encourage all spectators to wear masks while indoors and observe social distancing.
- Sanitiser available at all entrances.
Strength for Life @ Marden and Kensington
- Instructors will temporarily wear masks when teaching Strength for Life.
- All participants are recommended to wear masks.
- Any high risk participants are recommended to stay away temporarily
- Home exercise routines can be provided.
We look forward to your next visit to the Y and appreciate all your support in keeping everyone safe and well in our programs.